Discovery Cube is proud to be an active member of its community. It is our goal to provide a community-wide resource where families come together to discover and where school districts find support.
Please note the following information on our donation program:
- Discovery Cube focuses its outreach and donation efforts only in Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, and Imperial Counties.
- We only make donations to federally-licensed 501 (c)(3) non-profit charitable organizations. If we cannot find you in the database you must provide a letter from the IRS granting you 501c3 status.
- Requests must be received at least 40 days prior to the event date.
- Our customary donation is a family 4 pack of tickets for the purposes of fundraising. These tickets are valid during normal operating hours and will expire approximately six months from the date of the event.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals, for example, walk-a-thons and pageants will not be considered, however this does not exclude the nonprofit benefitting from the event from receiving donations. Activities such as company picnics, recognition events, or other incentive programs are also not eligible for donations.
- In support of our eco-friendly efforts, donations must be requested online. If accepted, donations will be emailed electronically to the email address provided. Tickets have no value and cannot be exchanged. Tickets can be used to gain admission to either Discovery Cube Orange County or Discovery Cube Los Angeles . Tickets not valid after first use.
- Only one request per non-profit organization will be accepted every calendar year.
We are currently not accepting requests. We hope to be able to support events in the future. Thank you for understanding.
Discovery Cube is recognized by the IRS and the State of California as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.