Home > LEGO Castle Adventure
May 25 – September 15, 2013
Hear ye! Hear ye! Come to Discovery Science Center and help design a new castle for the king and queen using one of the greatest building materials of all time – LEGO® bricks! Their majesties have issued a royal proclamation requesting the presence of all aspiring master builders, designers and architects in LEGO® Castle Adventure.
In this exhibit, kids and their families are transported to a LEGO kingdom where they too can become master castle builders.
- Build, Build, Build! Builders of all ages and skill levels can construct castles, learn about real-world castles and their building secrets, and plan their ideal castle’s defenses.
- Explore a Giant Castle! Explore the inside of the royal castle full of LEGO brick decorations, the king and queen’s thrones, and secret passageways.
- Aim a Catapult! Virtually build a fortress wall on screen and test its strength with a LEGO catapult.
- Defend the Castle! Climb into a lookout tower topped with a mini figure guard and slide back down to the ground or stroll along the castle’s wheelchair accessible battlement wall.
- In the dragon’s lair, children and adults can create and share their own fantastical stories that feature castles as the setting.
- Using a colorful array of green bricks, children can plan and create their own outdoor courtyard landscapes. Large LEGO brick topiary models are on display to inspire young builders.
Learn more by visiting the official exhibit website. Click here >
Produced by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis in cooperation with LEGO Systems, Inc. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.