Science of Gingerbread
November 27, 2015 – January 3, 2016
Inside the kitchen, much more is going on than pouring and mixing – it’s science at work! Our holiday festival is filled with great hands-on activities designed to bring families together this holiday season.
- Gingerbread Derby Competition (11am, 1pm, & 3pm)
- Kitchen Chemistry Learning Station
- Gingerbread Spices Learning Station
- Build a House Learning Station
- Hall of Traditions
- 3D Printing of a gingerbread house
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Science of Snow Stage Show (
- Cookie Decorating in the Healthy Kitchen
- Santa Meet & Greet
Annual Gingerbread Competition
Discovery Cube proudly invites you to participate in our Annual Science of Gingerbread Competition. Local companies, schools, families and organizations are invited to build their own creations and enter into our competition.