This position supports the Operation and Education teams by assisting with the creation and management of schedules for staff and instructors. This position also provides support to operations in relation to strategic scheduling, onboarding, training, and labor management.
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required.
- Some experience with operations or scheduling in general.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power point, and Outlook.
- Understanding of labor budgets and modeling.
- Proactive, motivated, and driven.
- Strong time management skills and able to prioritize tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Creative and able to work around obstacles.
- Quick to learn and able to manage high volume and stressful situations.
- Good public speaking skills.
- Able to lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Able to work well and excel in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.