Interactors assist guests with exhibits, ticket and membership sales, and retail transactions. Interactors are responsible for providing friendly customer service, ensure the safety of our guests and are responsible for creating a positive guest experience.
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required.
- Cash handling experience desired.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power point, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, motivated, and driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with little oversight.
- Quick to learn and able to manage high volume and stressful situations.
- Good public speaking skills.
- Able to lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Able to work well and excel in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.