Last updated: July 28, 2022
To provide you with our Services and improve these Services over time, we will collect and use certain of your information as described in this Policy. This Policy also explains certain choices you have about how your Personal Information is used. By using the Services, you consent to the practices described in this Policy, unless further consent is required by applicable law. You may see other privacy notices when we collect your Personal Information for certain purposes; these notices supplement this Policy.
You can access certain features of the Services (e.g., general website features of the Service) without creating an account or providing Personal Information.
1. User Consent.
2. What is Personal Information?
When we say “Personal Information,” we mean “personal information” or “personal data” as defined under applicable law. Generally speaking, this is defined as information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your unique identifiers (full name, phone number, e-mail address, user name, location, etc.), plus information about your characteristics, conditions or behavior that is associated with one of your identifiers or could otherwise reasonably be linked to you. “Non-personal information,” on the other hand, is information that has been anonymized, aggregated or de-identified such that it cannot reasonably be linked to you as an individual. “Information” means either Personal Information or non-personal information.
3. What We Collect.
Information Automatically Collected. When you access and use our Services, computer servers may automatically collect Information from your device or browser. In some cases, we limit this collection to non-personal information, but we may collect certain Personal Information as well. Examples of Information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Usage Information. Information about your activity through access and use of our Services. For example, we may collect Information about how you interact with the Services.
- Device Information. Information from and about the devices you use when you access and use our Services. For example, we may collect Information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, unique application identifiers (which are only created and stored when App is installed but otherwise not used by us), unique device identifiers (to recognize usage patterns over time), browser type, language, battery level, and time zone, as well as Information about your wireless and mobile network connections, service provider and signal strength.
- Camera and Photos. Information from and about the photos you share, including photo metadata. Your use of certain features of our Services requires us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera or photos.
- Log Information. Log Information may include: usage metrics; content interactions; and user journey history, advertising interactions and preferences and similar data.
- Identifiers such as name, address, email address, phone number, user name and similar information;
- Demographic Information such as preferred language, age, birth date and similar information;
- User Content such as content in your comments, posts, communications or responses; and
- Any other Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us.
IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY USER CONTENT ON ANY OF OUR SERVICES THAT CONTAINS YOUR LIKENESS, NAME, LOCATION OR OTHER SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS ANY PHOTOS OF YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS OR ANY PHOTOS OF YOUR RESIDENCE. If you decline to provide certain Personal Information when requested, we may not be able to provide one or more Services to you or you may not receive access to certain features of a Service.
4. Use of Your Data.
Information. We may use your Information in the following ways:
- To develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our Services;
- To monitor and analyze trends and usage;
- To personalize the Services by customizing the content we show you, including ads;
- To provide and improve ad targeting and measurement;
- To enhance the safety and security of our Services;
- To use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the Services and your experience with them;
- To detect, investigate, mitigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies, threaten the security of our Services or may be fraudulent or illegal; or
- To comply with our legal obligations.
We may also share your Information with third party service providers to provide you with the Services, conduct quality assurance testing or to provide technical support. These third party service providers are required to use your Information solely and specifically to provide the services requested by us, and cannot share your Information in any other way. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Information with our service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
Personal Information. In the event you provide us with any Personal Information at your option, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes, subject to restrictions under applicable law:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To provide you with certain Services or features of Services requiring such Personal Information;
- To contact you about products or services we think may be of interest to you;
- To contact you with legal notices or other information that may be relevant to the Services;
- In the event we reasonably believe we have a legal obligation to do so, to disclose your Personal Information to government authorities or other third parties when required by law or pursuant to a valid subpoena, litigation demand or court order, or to protect or defend our rights or property, including the Services; or
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your express consent.
Non-Personal Information. We may use non-personal information for any purpose, and reserve the right to use and disclose non-personal information to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosures to Advertising Companies. Third parties may serve ads on certain of the Services (such third parties “Advertising Companies”). We do not send any Personal Information to Advertising Companies. If Advertising Companies select certain demographic targeting for their ads, we automatically match those ads to the appropriate audience using non-personal information. Advertising Companies only receive data reports from us with non-personal information. Any of your Information collected directly by such Advertising Companies is governed by their privacy policies, not ours, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such Advertising Companies.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Information.
6. Data Security.
In order to safeguard Personal Information against unauthorized access, removal, theft or disclosure, we implement and maintain security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the Information and reasonable in light of industry standards and our particular operations, risks and resources. We regularly assess the performance and adequacy of these procedures and practices and will adjust them when new standards, operations or risks require it.
When you place an order through any of our Services, we reveal only five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. Credit card information is stored in our database using triple-DES encryption algorithms to ensure that, even if someone were able to gain access to the data, nothing useful could be extracted.
Unfortunately, in our increasingly connected digital world, no one can guarantee perfect data security, and we cannot promise that our procedures and practices will always prevent a breach of Personal Information. Should we detect such a breach, we will promptly notify affected individuals, third parties and law enforcement agencies as required by applicable law. We encourage you to help maximize security by applying your own personal security measures. For more information about what you can do to protect your data, please see the tips and resources offered by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/privacy-identity-online-security and the California Attorney General at https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/consumer-privacy-resources.
7. Online Advertising and Remarketing Tags We Use.
8. “Do Not Track” Signals.
The web browsers and applications that you use to visit our Services may provide certain “Do Not Track” capabilities. Generally, browsers that have these features enabled send a signal to websites that inform the site operator that you do not wish for the site to track you. We do not respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process these signals or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
If you do not wish to participate in third party remarketing, you can opt out of such advertising cookies by enabling “Do Not Track” in your web browser’s settings or by opting out directly:
- Bizo / LinkedIn: http://www.bizo.com/opt-out/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
- Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- AdRoll and other third party ad network vendors: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
9. Links to Third Party Services.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. For example, our Services may contain links provided by social media platforms that you can use to post directly from our App or other Services. Information collected by those third parties is governed by their privacy policies, not ours, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites and third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
10. Protecting Children’s Privacy Online.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age unsupervised by a parent or legal guardian, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address provided below.
11. Contact Information.
2500 N. Main Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
12. California Residents (CCPA Statement).
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California customers are entitled to request information relating to whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not sell or share your Personal Information with third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. You can learn more about the CCPA here: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.